Anybody else watch it? I was enjoying a lazy day after thanksgiving and got to watch it. Has to be on of the funniest shows ever. I think my ribs are gonna be sore.
Anybody else watch it? I was enjoying a lazy day after thanksgiving and got to watch it. Has to be on of the funniest shows ever. I think my ribs are gonna be sore.
GO VOLS
Only two shows have ever been created that are better than Sanford and Son. One is obviously the Andy Griffith show and the other is All in the Family.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Yeh Andy Griffith is awesome. 3 stooges tops them all tho. I wish it would come on tv land. I could watch stooges and Sanford and son all day long. Never watched all in the family much. Thats Archie aint it?
GO VOLS
LOL family guy is funny. Started watching it on accident just flipping through the channels
GO VOLS
I have the Family Guy DVD collection that has all the episodes through volume 7 including Blue Harvest and Stewie Griffin:The Untold Story. Outside of Star Trek, the only other show that I like more than FG was Beavis and Butthead.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
The Simpsons>Family Guy
Sanford and Son is top 5 DOA, no doubt
The Simpsons
My Name is Earl
Sanford and Son
Its Always Sunny...
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Bookmarks